Brunnschweiler has recently signed a contract with the Korean machine manufacturer Samyang Entech Co., Ltd. for the project of a new coated paper machine in Vietnam. This machine will be installed in the plant of An Hoa Paper to produce 511 Tn/day at 1,100 m/min with a weight between 60 and 140 g/m² and 4,400 mm width. Start-up is scheduled on March 2012.
Our supply includes a high efficiency isolated closed hood (design dew point 64ºC) in predrying section, a closed hood on afterdrying section and one open hood after coating zone. We will ALSO supply the dew point and zero level control system, and the air exhaust, blowing and energy recovery systems.
For the paper stabilization Brunnschweiler will supply last generation stabilizer and blowing boxes, of the following types:
- PSE: Stabilizer box between the press section and the predrying section inlet
- VACSTAB: Stabilizer box in the Unifelt section, over vacuum rolls
- OPB: Blowing box Unifelt zone for air conditioning
- TE: Stabilizer Transfer BOX in the change of dryer groups
- CBE-HP: Stabilizer box in displaced roll with pocket ventilation
- BB: Blowing box placed on the basement
An Hoa Paper is a new paper mill placed in Tuyen Quang province, in the North of Vietnam, the biggest and only integrated plant of pulp and paper in the country.